How to Submit Earlybird Invitational Entries Online
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD AT 5:00
Athletic.net is a resource for high school Track & Field and Cross Country coaches, offering free
statistic tracking, easing meet registrations, and providing free tools to simplify common coaching tasks.
Follow the 4 steps below to get started:
1. Locate your school and sign up for a free coach account
- In a web browser, go to the website: http://www.athletic.net/
- Locate your state, and then your school
- Once on your school's page, locate the "Sign Up Here" link, click it and follow the instructions
- After you have received the confirmation email, you may proceed to the next section
2. Enter your season calendar
- Use your email address and password to sign into the website, and again locate your school's page
- Click on "Edit Calendar" from the Coaches Tool Bar on your school home page
- Where it says "Add meet to the Calendar" select the date 9/6/2008 and click
- For Region, select: CA: Central Coast
- Click Select on line that says: Toro Park, Salinas , Earlybird
- Review the information and click Save and Continue >
- You may need to click Save and Continue > one additional time
3. Enter team roster
- Click “Edit Athletes” from the Coaches Toolbar, on your schools page
- Add an athlete to the roster
- Repeat for all athletes
4. Register athletes for the Earlybird Invitational
- Back on your school's main cross country page
- Locate Earlybird Invitational and click on it
- On the right, locate Registration Tools and click on Register Athletes.
- Click Increment Divisions to quickly register all of you athletes in the first race division,
- or you can manually select the race division for each athlete.
- Use the boxes on the bottom of the page to add additional athletes to your roster.
You can use the meet registration feature of Athletic.net for all your meets because you can print out and fax the entries,
even if the host school is not collecting entries online!
Please e-mail Coach Ibarra at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems during registration and make sure you register before Wednesday, September
3rd at 5:00 PM!